Tape in Bleach Blonde Human Hair Extensions #613
Tape in Real Human Hair Extension
———— Destription ————
- Hair Weigh
2.5g/piece, 20pcs/50gram per pack, 40-60pcs for full head attachment.
- Tape Size
0.8cm x 4cm
- Hair Texture
Silky straight, would get a little wavy after washing or improper packaging
- Hair Quality
- 100% real human hair, natural, silky and soft.
- Can be curled, straightened, and restyled as your own hair.
- Can be dyed, but only from light color to darker one, please take ONE piece for testing before dying all the hair.
—— Length Guide ——
There may be differences in the position of the hair reaching different heights.
If you need match length, please contact us: email@example.com
——— Weight Length———
——— Hot Color———
If you need color custom or match, Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
——— Advertisement ———
1- Invisible: since the tape is super thin & transparent, it just looks like that the hair is growing from your own scalp.
2- Durable: once the extensions are well applied, they can last for 1-3 months.
3- Convenient: they are easy to apply, and easy to take off with professional remover.
4- Reusable: tape in hair extensions are reusable simply by replacing the tapes.
Sunny Hair shipping method is DHL, Fedex, TNT or USPS. We also will choose the appropriate way to express according to your region. the delivery time is 3-5 business days via Fedex, DHL, TNT. 15-25 business days via USPS
——— How to Apply ———
1. Section your hair at the place where you want to add the tape-ins.
2. Separate a small strand of your hair.
3. Grab one piece of tape-in extension and peel the cover off.
4. Place this piece of extension under your own hair about 1 cm from hair root and press.
5. Grab another piece of tape-in extension and peel the cover off. Stick it onto the first piece, layered like a sandwich.
6. Apply a hair iron just enough to press the tapes together.
— How to Change Tape —
——— FAQ ———
On average, it should take 3 (20 piece) packs to create length for your client. You are matching the density of your clients’ existing hair, so if their hair is thicker or they have shorter layers, you may need 4 (20 piece) packs; if their hair is fine, you may be able to complete a full head with 2 (20 piece) packs.
You Can.We recommend applying and leaving in conditioner prior to swimming. This nourishes the hair and allows it to absorb the moisture. This prevents the hair from absorbing harmful elements, such as chlorine and minerals. Hair tangles when dirt and sweat build up so advise clients to wear their hair up or in a ponytail when exercising or relaxing in a sauna. They must be sure to wash their hair after working out, as well as brushing before and after exercising. Exposing extensions to sunscreen may cause discoloration.
Yes, you can use hot tools (curling irons, wands, flat irons and blow dryers). We recommend using a heat protectant on each section prior to applying heat. The temperature of your hot tool should be set no hotter than 180 degrees. Heat cannot be applied directly to the tab.
We recommend the hair be at least 80% dry and bound in a loose, low braid.