U Part Human Hair Wigs With Clips Blonde Highlight Clip in Half Lace Wigs #18/613
Sunny Hair U Part Wig
- >Description of U Part Wig<
- > Advantages of U Part Wig<
- > How to Put on an U Part Wig<
- > Color March<
- > FAQ<
- What is U-Part Wig?
- Hair Color: Bleach Blonde Highlighted Ash Blonde. Straight.
- About Hair Length: We suggest you choose the wigs' length, which is a little long than your own hair.
- 12" :100g
- 14" & 16" : 120g
- 18" & 20" : 150g
- Hair Quality:
- 100% real Remy human hair, natural, silky and soft.
- Can be curled, straightened, and restyled as your own hair. The heating temperature should not exceed 160 degree.
- Can be dyed, but only from light color to darker one, please take a small sample for testing before dying all the hair.
- U Part Wig with clips, it is easy to get long and full hair.
- The wig blend naturally with your own hair.
- The cap could be adjusted to suit your head, could cut the strap
- The clips with silicone, it is more comfortable and safer.
2. Part your hair to make sure that you have enough leave-out to bleand with the wig
3. Hide your hair like this too short
4. Open the all clips
5. Put the Wig on from center of the u-part and clip it down whenever there are clips
The hair length should be from the head top to hair bottom as the hair is straight status.
The curl and wavy wig is processed from straight wig. So in the same length.
Visually, Curl and wavy wig should be shorter by 1"-2" than straight wig.
There may be differences in the position of the hair, reaching different heights.
If you need to match length, please contact us:email@example.com
Yes, the hair can be dyed as it is human hair. But there is a general rule that hair can be dyed from lighter color to darker color. And we suggest you to ask the professional hair stylist to dye for you,
It depends on how you maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care, normally it could last longer than 6 months.
It could be caused by dry hair. Please make sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. Comb the hair from time to time. You could go to your stylist for further suggestions.