Micro Ring Jet Black Human Hair Extensions #1
Micro Ring Hair Extension
- >Length Guide<
- >Color Match<
- >How to Wash<
- >Hair Care<
- >Shipping & Delivery<
- Hair Quantity
1g/strand, 50g per one package, 100-150 strands for full head attachment.
- Hair Texture
Silky straight, would get?a little wavy after washing or improper packaging.
- Hair Quality
- 100% real remy human hair, natural, silky and soft.
- Can be curled, straightened, and restyled as your own hair. Please notice that the temperature should be under 160 degree.
- Can be dyed, but only from light color to darker one, please take a small strand for testing before dying all the hair.
Micro loop hair extensions, applied by looping your own hair through mirco rings. Usually the hairdresser will help us to wear this kind of hair extension, and rarely wear it by ourselves.
- The primary benefit of getting micro hair extensions is that you would not have to use any kind of adhesive.
- Micro extensions are better for your natural hair.
- Another thing is that these extensions can last from about four to six months if cared for properly.
- Micro ring hair extensions look very natural and are extremely secure.
There may be differences in the position of the hair reaching different heights.
- Detangle hair gently before washing. Comb your hair extensions with a spacious wired comb; Do not comb or brush the hair extensions while hair is wet.;
- With warm water gently wet the extensions. Put shampoo with low or absolutely no sulfates on them.
- Apply conditioner. Once you've rinsed out the conditioner and they've dried, comb through the extensions so they're not tangled.
- Do not Rub or Twist hair when you wash them. Crush straight hair in a downward motion starting with the ends, work your way up to the roots.
Conditioning your hair is one of the most important steps towards good hair care. What it also helps with is smoothing the hair. Apply a conditioner at the tips and move upwards towards the roots. Avoid your scalp and the connection of your hair extensions.Learn more about hair extensions ,please visit our?blog?
Yes, the hair can be dyed as it is human hair. But there is a general rule that hair can be dyed from lighter color to darker color.And we suggest you to ask the professional hair stylist to dye for you.
It depends on how you maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care, normally it could last longer than 1 year.It could be caused by dry hair. Please make sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. Comb the hair from time to time. You could go to your stylist for further suggestions.